Friday 18 September 2009

A Cuckoo In The Nest...



Thank you for all your lovely birthday wishes and for coming to my party in your very pretty red shoes, sharing my cake and behaving properly during the party games! I had a great day, even the rain didn't stop play. I just wanted to show you this fab birthday card that Mr Roses gave me. All made out of card, isn't it beautiful? I had been wondering what he was up to in the kitchen in the wee small hours and now I know. Thank you M, I love it, it's very tweet (oh dear, the jokes don't get any better).
Talking of cuckoos... have you seen this?



What IS she up to? Flowers in her hair indeedy! Not very subtle Dottie dear, as if I'd forget your birthday! Yes please go over to my bestest Michele and wish her a superlicious day. Send her a virtual hug from me and a bunch of the finest roses around. Wish her wonderful things for the coming year, happy, happy days, lots of giggles and many more adventures.



As for you Dottie, I'll be over in the stockroom in just a mo with the finest custard creams I can find. Bestest birthday wishes.
Mxxxx

16 comments:

Connie said...

That cuckoo clock is adorable, honey. Painted white for the shabby chic house is perfect instead of those dark old clocks that brought fear into the hearts of children! Hah.
xoxo,
Connie

Thimbleanna said...

Oh My! Mr. Roses is a VERY talented guy!!!

dottycookie said...

He made the clock? WOW!

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

How did you know I was a flower child?
Thank you dearest Milly.. wearing flowers in my hair makes a change from the usual debris.. toothpaste, jam etc...
I shan't be long..if you can open the shop without me.. and please don't snuffle all the biscuits before I get there..
Dottie xxxx

Pipany said...

Glad you had a good day Kim x

Rubyred said...

WOW, the clock is beautiful!
Rachel x

bellaboo said...

Belated birthday wishes!That clock is amazing,how long did it take to make I wonder? Truly a labour of love and what a lovely keepsake.

Bellaboo

aromatic said...

What a beautiful birthday card.... Mr Roses is certainly a loving, caring and very clever man!!
Love Jane xxx

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hello Kim
A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! It sounds as though you've had a fab time and your card is just wonderful - clever Mr Roses.... you should sign him up for the emporium!!
Have a happy post Birthday weekend too
Denise x

Lisa said...

What an amazing card, the autumn leaves are wonderful. Glad to hear you had a great day.
Lisa

MelMel said...

Lovely clock and the doll is so cute!xx

A time to dance said...

Now I feel very very silly...why have i never connected you and the lovely michelle? I was at the emporium yesterday in my free at work its lovely what a great idea...have a lovely birthday...love H...ps Mr Roses is very clever

Emma Herian said...

I will put an order in Mr Roses please!

Simply stunning!
Emx

Libby Buttons said...

My jaw smacked the floor! Where on earth did dear husband find the card? He must love you passionately and eternally!

OhSoVintage said...

I missed your birthday. Belated greetings. What a beautiful clock, all made with love.
Ruth x

lucey said...

ooohhh that clock is so full of gorgeousness I love it, does Mr Roses fancy sending me one??? love Lucey x