Wednesday 23 February 2011

In search of some rays...



A lazy, rainy, grey half-term so far. A trip up to London to see some lovely paintings and a lot of much needed lazing around at home.



The sun's gone AWOL, the clouds have taken over and whilst we're all snuggled up at home watching the rain pouring down the windowpanes, I find myself in desperate need of some colour.



So please indulge me whilst I just post some colourful pics from around the house, nothing special just splashes of much needed colour...





And today I added the most colourful eiderdown I own to our ""princess and the pea" of a bed...





Oh and some lovely images from some goodies in the Emporium right now that again have nothing to do with anything in particular other than they're full of colour and make me smile...

8 comments:

bellaboo said...

Thank you for that lovely splash of colour..and that eidy is gorgeous! :0)

Thimbleanna said...

Such fun to see all the color in the gloomy end-of-winter days here. Hope the sun shines soon in your neck of the woods Ms. Roses!

Jill said...

Lovely photos to cheer you up while we seemed to be in one of the dullest February day, I can't even see the rest of the village it is so wet and misty, so your photos have cheered me up this afternoon. Colour is what we need!
Jillxx

Elizabethd said...

What a pretty eiderdown, so comforting!

Lisa said...

Lots of pretties. The sun came out for a while here today!
Lisa x

ahomespunyear said...

They're certainly cheery and just what we need to see right now.

Louise said...

I always think of you when I see yellow and green together. Those tulips are gorgeous. x

Mr Spitfire said...

Lovely blog , stunning , smells , noises , colours , took straight to the shops and markets of ' my ' much loved West Sussex outings . Can't resist Bills Restaurant too !! very French .

Beautiful , wonderful clever blog , I could never do anything as clever as this , loved it .

Mr Spitfire XX .